Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guruprasad (Lead)     12 November 2019

khatha is in initial owner

Hi All,

Thanks for your support to common people. I have a query as I am looking to purchase one property(plot 1200sqfeet) out of 5250sqfeetland. B khatha is available in current seller name for whole land for the year 2006 and they have provided A khatha in the name of previous seller name for particular site(1200sqfeet). when we questioned about this, the they advised that they received noc from bda in previous owner name only and previous owner paid betterment charges so they made A khathas for individual sites.we came to know that seller son filed an application to stop transfer khathas in bbmp.

please advise on the above situation that shall I go ahead and purchase if there is no such stop transferring application in bbmp as today we are verifying physically. is it possible that seller son can file application in bbmp to stop transfer khathas , since this was not ancestral property as the initial owner was purchased the property in 1970 and sold to the current owner in 1995.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 November 2019

Doubt ful,if the Khata is in previous owner that means title is not cleear. IT can create problem for you tommorw ,the heirs of previous owner in whose nam the khata is may claim posseion and title over the property.BUYER BEAWARE,,,,it is better to look for some other property with clean and clear title.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The previous owner is not alive and B khathas was given in the name of current owner.

In addition to my previous information that we have checked with bbmp and they advised that the B khatha was done on whole land in the name of current seller while converting into sites the A Katha was issued in the name of Previous owner.

please can one read my full details and advise at the earliest.

looking for reply. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register