Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishu   09 November 2019

Wife cheating in business

Hello;

I helped my wife open a pre-school and invested approx. 13 lakhs. Around help of 3.5 lakhs got from my in-laws. I established a trust and made my wife and mother-in-law as trustee. Since I am working hence was not able to make myself part of the trust. Also I put lots of effort in setting up the school. Now the school is running well and my wife has been brainwashed to throw me out from any matter related to the school. I feel cheated since my intention was to make my self finanncially independent.

I have all the proof of the transaction which happened for establishing the school since the payments were made online.

What legal options I have now to claim the ownership in the school or get my money back.

Regards

Avinash

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 November 2019

apart from this school issuee how's your relationship with wife

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 November 2019

What are the terms and conditions in the trsu deed;If your miother is trstee then your wife alone csn do nothing.It is better to dissolve the trsu and set the title to the establisment right. If your Wife is thinking to throw you out of the establishment means she new ideas and would not be giving you the share of respect.Just noose that or face future misiries. 

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     10 November 2019

A lot,or should I say almost everything, depends on the Trust Deed and members here would be able to give you useful advice if you can upload a scanned copy of the deed. The trust deed may have provisions relating to powers of trustees to borrow and expend money and the relation of the trust with its creditors etc. So share the trust deed if possible. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register