LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dibakar Mitra (Service)     09 November 2019

Apply through proper channel/noc/technical resignation

I am working in central autonomous body.I wish to apply for a post in another central government organization.In the advertisement they have not mention apply through proper channel.I am about to complete probation period by few days but in that span of time the last date of application will be over for the advertised post.If I apply directly to the post and being selected for subsequent interview and asked NOC to my present employer at that time,(a)do my present employer take any action as there is a clause in the organization bye laws that no application shall be forwarded during the period of probation. (B)As I am not applying through proper channel and asked NOC in future course am I eligible for technical resignation? (C)as the new post just 1 level lower to my present grade am I eligible for pay protection?

Learning

3 Replies

Dibakar Mitra (Service)     09 November 2019

If I directly submit my application prior to receipt of confirmation of probation and later stage asked for NOC from present employer,is it a violation of rule?

Rahul Sharma   31 May 2020

Sir, I am working in central government since last six years. I am also selected in up state government through uppsc. During interview in uppsc i fill attestation form and i have not mentioned my central government job but i have NOC and i can resign through technical resignation . Pse intimate what should i do for this so my previous job can be added in new job. New joining can be done within 10 days.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2020

firstly completion of probation has nothing to do with forwarding of application.  You seem to be nicely misguided.

secondly NOC ispurely prerogative of the deptt.  If you forward the application and then later ask for NOC they may (or may not) give and you have no remedy if it is refused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register