LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik Official   06 November 2019

to prove ownership on property.

I need to know, how can i prove my ownership on a disputed property, where family is living from more than 50+ years ?
Now, after a long years of relationship our uncle cheated us and took all property from us, from our ancestor(father of grand father), and now he is dead. So, is there any way to prove our ownership at our own property in a legal way ?
please reply, if you have single idea on it.

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Pratik Official
I need to know, how can i prove my ownership on a disputed property, where family is living from more than 50+ years ?Now, after a long years of relationship our uncle cheated us and took all property from us, from our ancestor(father of grand father), and now he is dead. So, is there any way to prove our ownership at our own property in a legal way ?please reply, if you have single idea on it.

There may be many way....

You can go through legal heir declaration,gift deed,will,propert tax paid by father,and much more.

This type of case can't be go through online,you need a proper sitting with your local lawyer he will suggest you best after knowing your all details.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2019

Only a local advocate can practically guide you.  Preserve all that address proofs like address in School certificates, voter cards, AADHAR and if there is a land line telephone that address etc. and file RTI Application to Municipality or corporation and seek information on the documents if any presented for mutation in the name of your uncle and certified copies of those letters and the various mutations done in the past.  After providing Advocate all those documents required for the purpose, issue a legal notice to your uncle seeking partition of the property and act according to the directions of Advocate.  Every minute is precious and as the cases may take decades of judgments and further appeals, make haste before uncle disposes the property to outsiders.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 November 2019

Originally posted by : Pratik Official
I need to know, how can i prove my ownership on a disputed property, where family is living from more than 50+ years ?Now, after a long years of relationship our uncle cheated us and took all property from us, from our ancestor(father of grand father), and now he is dead. So, is there any way to prove our ownership at our own property in a legal way ?please reply, if you have single idea on it.

1.  Start by filing a Civil Suit in the local Civil Court, supported with all available documentary evidences and witnesses.

2. Wait & See who all appears in the case and what documents are submitted in their defence.

3. AFTER above decide the next course of legal action. It can be done.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register