LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

appi reddy   05 November 2019

civil case ( partition suite )

I am the plaintiff along with my two sisters.
Ours is a joint family in which my late father and my paternal uncle(defendant) are the brothers with ancestral properties from late grand father and late grand mother(being the only daughter for her parents). Now my paternal is refusing to give our half in which case I had to approach court. yesterday my case has been updated with this message in e courts app. the message is as follows .

Issues are framed. for hearing under section 89 CPC and or for plaintiffs evidence call on 02-12-2019.

please explain me what does that mean layman's language.

thank you in advance
appireddy

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   05 November 2019

Originally posted by : appi reddy
I am the plaintiff along with my two sisters.Ours is a joint family in which my late father and my paternal uncle(defendant) are the brothers with ancestral properties from late grand father and late grand mother(being the only daughter for her parents). Now my paternal is refusing to give our half in which case I had to approach court. yesterday my case has been updated with this message in e courts app. the message is as follows .Issues are framed. for hearing under section 89 CPC and or for plaintiffs evidence call on 02-12-2019. please explain me what does that mean layman's language. thank you in advance appireddy

Layman's language means.......simple language,with simple vocabulary,,not so complex...easy to understand everyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register