Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himabindu (Project Engineer)     22 June 2010

How to obtain a non creamy layer certificate

Hi All,

I belong to OBC but my husband comes under General category. Now I need to apply for a non creamy layer certfiicate. My Caste in permanent Community certificate shows BC-B. As I am married to an OC guy will my caste be changed or it remains same.

Incase if it remians same, Could you please let me know the procedure for applying Non creamy layer certificate ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,Bindu

Learning

15 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 June 2010

marriage can not change the caste.

you are fully entitled to obtain obc caste certificate. but you have to go through the normal procedure.

fro non creamy layer range is rs 3,50.000/-

if your income bellow that, you will be treated as non creamy layer.

(Guest)

First I should reply your query that "will my caste is changed or it remains same"..

so the answer is that "no one can change your caste if you like to remain in the same conditions".

Now we discus policy principles in this regard.

Do a caste is an Establishment which never changes?

There are list such as SC/ST/OBC etc. of categories of class of peoples who left behind and priority goes to promote them to come up at main stream level.

If you feel that you are still below to main stream level, your claim for consideration "YOU A BACKWARD" is stands till than you feel it.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 June 2010

"no one can change your caste if you like to remain in the same conditions".--- caste can not be changed, whether one wants or not.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 June 2010

non creamy layer range is rs 3,50.000/-

if one's income bellow that, he/she comes under  non creamy layer group.

(Guest)

Dear Arupji,

Neither the Indian Constitution made the castism nor I believe in it.  I am an equal citizen.  Can you put me under any caste? please tell me.   

Are SC/ST/OBC's people whose income is below Rs.3,50,000/- falls under castism and so their caste never changes or the caste never do change even if one's yearly income is 10,00,000/- or more means it is irrespective of income?

Do the Indian Constitution says that who is of which caste and the caste will never be changed?  Please tell me any such provision since I am mot aware of it.

I think it is the individual, not the someone else, who tells that I am of that caste seek to get the concessions & facilities and so for ones he/she considered then his/her category (caste) will never be changes since everyone get birth at once only whatever in 'this' caste or in that 'caste'.  SO IT IS UPON AN INDIVIDUAL AS TO WHETHER HE/SHE LIKE TO RAMAIN IN A CASTE NONE OTHER CAN FORCE TO THEM TO REMAIN IN CASTISM.  AM I RIGHT SIR??? OR PLEASE MAKE ME CORRECT.

Here, it is a case where an individual is saying that I AM OBC  and asking that whether my caste is changed or what ?  Please tell me who is forcing her or pointing it out? that "NO ! YOU ARE AN OBC IS WILL STILL REMAIN AN OBC."  It is herself is saying that she is an OBC and I said that if you like to change your caste category than none other can force you to remain AS AN OBC.  SO IT IS UPON HERSELF THAT WHETHER SHE LIKE TO REMAIN IN OBC CASTE OR LIKE TO COME OUT OF IT.  NONE OTHER CAN FORCE HER TO REMAIN AS AN OBC.  AM I RIGHT SIR??? OR PLEASE MAKE ME CORRECT.

While going through her submission one can presumed that she like to be identified as a wife of an upper caste Guy and enjoy equal status in the society but she don't like to leave the facilities which she enjoy as an OBC.  SO HER CASTE WILL NEVER BE CHANGED TILL SHE LIKES TO REMAIN IN SAME CONDITIONSAM I RIGHT SIR??? OR PLEASE MAKE ME CORRECT.

This issue needs to be addressed properly as to whether a citizen can be forced to remain in any particular caste or otherwise ??????????????

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 June 2010

ram ji,

"Neither the Indian Constitution made the castism nor I believe in it.  I am an equal citizen.  Can you put me under any caste? please tell me. "  

casteism and caste are seperate. caste can not be changed.

" Are SC/ST/OBC's people whose income is below Rs.3,50,000/- falls under castism and so their caste never changes or the caste never do change even if one's yearly income is 10,00,000/- or more means it is irrespective of income?"

caste and castism are different. do not be confused on it.

where the reservation is concerned, - the parliament; the constitution; the judiciary; the govt - all these four organs of our country talking in the same tune. there is no confusion on it. in these level caste is under consideration not the castism.

when reservation for OBC comes into picture, concept of creamy layer came out. according to that creamy layer of obc will not get the benifit of obc. the cut of point as on today is income of Rs.3,50,000/. income above the cut of point treated as 'creamy layer of OBC' and out of the reservation & quota for OBC.

there is no concept of creamy layer  for SC & ST. Hence all sc?st comes under the quota of them.

the concept of creamy layer makes the obc into two groups on the basis of the income of their family, -------  one is creamy layer and the other is non creamy layer.

non creamy layer comes under the quota of obc.

"Do the Indian Constitution says that who is of which caste and the caste will never be changed?  Please tell me any such provision since I am mot aware of it"

no. it provides the power to make the schedule of the castes and tribes.  power to decleare the schedule of the castes and tribes are the duty of the state govt. the matter running very systemetically. state govt has the power to decleare any caste or tribe under this shcedule.

(Guest)

Arup ji, i don't expect a "Baseless" statement from you.  Please define its "Basics" as to what are the provisions of "Caste of a Citizen" in the constitution of India or in the State of Union of India. 

As per best of my knowledge here is no such classification of citizens of India based on the religion, caste, region, language, class, skin colour, zender etc.

As regards the classification of people in SC/ST/OBC etc. it is only that these classification are formed considering that there are some people left behind due to social injustice and so there are some facilities & concessions hve been provided according to their circumstances to balance the equility among all citizens.

I understand that you mean while saying that "Caste cannot be changed", whose claim for a caste reservation that once established under a specific category of this classification cannot be changed.

Isn't it? If so, please continue this discussion to come out of confusion.

" think it is the individual, not the someone else, who tells that I am of that caste seek to get the concessions & facilities and so for ones he/she considered then his/her category (caste) will never be changes since everyone get birth at once only whatever in 'this' caste or in that 'caste'.  SO IT IS UPON AN INDIVIDUAL AS TO WHETHER HE/SHE LIKE TO RAMAIN IN A CASTE NONE OTHER CAN FORCE TO THEM TO REMAIN IN CASTISM.  AM I RIGHT SIR??? OR PLEASE MAKE ME CORRECT."

wrong concept. there is a systematic procedure, when one claim that he comes under sc/st he has to go to a procedure made by the state govt. if the person gives false information, he will be scaned and out in the scrutiny.

sometimes people makes false certificate by bribing, but it is punishable offence.

(Guest)

Another thing,

Those who are not under reservation, can they change their caste? And what is the concern of the constitution or of the state with their caste ?

Arup ji, i don't expect a "Baseless" statement from you.  Please define its "Basics" as to what are the provisions of "Caste of a Citizen" in the constitution of India or in the State of Union of India. 

ram ji,

i require sometime to put the matter here. please sanction.

(Guest)

Oh.. dear sir, its me obliged by your efforts.......

Anyways, we should have to search it.  Please focus on the point.

And ya ! it is timeless.

(Guest)

Sometimes it happens that the issue remains behind and discussion go somewhere else.  So, let us come to the point.

I put here a "centred" question, that;

When the question arises before the constitution or before the state that what is the caste a cotizen belongs to???

Isn't it that; if a citizen claims that he/she is left behind the society and needs caste reservation???  And if considered once under any "particular" scheduled caste or tribe or OBC no change in caste is considered since once it is established.

Are all the citizens, those are belongs to any scheduled caste or tribe or OBC, should necessarily be granted reservation??? OR only to them who claim for it??? 

Those who do not claim caste reservation is it necessary to establish their caste unnecessarily and forcibly???  And forcibly they will be always kept with in the caste???

I DON'T WANT CASTE RESERVATION.  WILL ANYONE ASK MY CASTE FOR NO REASON??? OR IS THERE ANY CONCERN AS TO WHICH IS MY CASTE???  OR ANY SUCH QUESTION OCCURS THAT AFTER MARRYING TO SOMEONE WHETHER MY CASTE IS CHANGED???

I think NO.

It is up to an individual as to whether he/she feels that he/she left behind the society and needs caste reservation, only their caste is asked.  It is the whole concern of the constitution or of the state.

CASTE DOESN'T MATTERS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEELS THEMESELVES IN MAIN STREAM.

THE APPROVED LIST OF SC/ST/OBC IS ONLY MADE FOR A SYSTEMATIC DISTRIBUTION TO NEEDY PEOPLE WHO FEELS THAT THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND SOCIETY DUE TO THEIR CASTE CLASSIFICATION.

WHO FEELS THAT THEY ARE NOW COME UP EQUALLY IN MAIN STREAM OF THE SOCIETY THEIR CASTE DISAPPEARS SINCE THE CASTE BECOMES NO CONCERNS.

IF ONE DO NOT LIKE TO COME UP IN MAIN STREAM OF THE SOCIETY THEY EVER REFERS THEIR CASTE AND SEEK CASTE RESERVATION AND EVER IDENTIFIED WITH A CASTE.  NONE OTHER DO

IT FOR THEM BUT THEY THEMESELVES CHOOSE IT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register