LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARIPRASAD CHAKRAPANI   03 November 2019

WHAT IS MEANT BY NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION MENTIONED IN CASE STATUS

Hi, initially my case status of WP in HC was showing as FOR ADMISSION. Now the case status has changed and is showing as NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION.

What is the meaning of FOR ADMISSION and NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION and what is the difference between both.

Please assist.

Learning

5 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : HARIPRASAD CHAKRAPANI
Hi, initially my case status of WP in HC was showing as FOR ADMISSION. Now the case status has changed and is showing as NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION.What is the meaning of FOR ADMISSION and NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION and what is the difference between both.Please assist.

A registered case is placed before the Court for its hearing, known as the preliminary hearing. In Preliminary hearing the Court considers whether the case should be proceeded with by directing the respondents to show cause why the petition should not be admitted. In sometimes the Court admits a case without hearing the respondents, or dismisses the case in limine. The admitted is listed for a more detailed hearing

HARIPRASAD CHAKRAPANI   07 November 2019

Thanks. Now does NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION means whether the case has been admitted or not. Kindly clarify

Sb Karma   07 November 2019

Thanks. Now does NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION means whether the case has been admitted or not. Kindly clarify

if your present case status is showing as admission, it means that first time the cased will be heard and appropriate order will be passed if necessary and respondents will be directed to file counter in the matter - this stage is called interlocutary where counter is filed or vacate petiton in case there if a interim orders is passed, and final hearing is stage when the case is heard upon the presence of both parties to pass final orders

So it means notice has been issued for this

HARIPRASAD CHAKRAPANI   07 November 2019

Thanks. Therefore as per my understanding, now the case has been admitted and notice sent to respondents to file counter. That's why the status is showing as NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION. Kindly correct me if i am wrong.

Sb Karma   07 November 2019

Thanks. Therefore as per my understanding, now the case has been admitted and notice sent to respondents to file counter. That's why the status is showing as NOTICE REGARDING ADMISSION. Kindly correct me if i am wrong.

yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register