LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Emotional Distress

I had been Pregnant with my Partners Child. However in Our case we weren't in a Relationship. We were just a little more than just Friends.
There was no Marriage Promises as Such. Sex was consensual. However Abortion was Forced and Once Abortion was done, He refuses to talk to me.
I have been in an Emotional Distress since the Abortion, and his absence to take care of me while I'm not at the correct frame of mind aggravated this. Of course there's no hope but is there's a legal remedy to this?

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   04 November 2019

Originally posted by : elgiva marak
I had been Pregnant with my Partners Child. However in Our case we weren't in a Relationship. We were just a little more than just Friends. There was no Marriage Promises as Such. Sex was consensual. However Abortion was Forced and Once Abortion was done, He refuses to talk to me. I have been in an Emotional Distress since the Abortion, and his absence to take care of me while I'm not at the correct frame of mind aggravated this. Of course there's no hope but is there's a legal remedy to this?

There are legal remedy available but it will stress you more by lengthy process,because you need to prove lots of point to get remedy,So i suggest keep rest ,be a healthy women,then think again to go to legal process.

And if you wish to assist by women only then contact your local women and child helpline,or office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register