Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Narula   16 October 2019

FIR against the Digital Assets bought wrongly

Respected Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that I have sold my Digital Assets in the month of September 19 to two of the Registered Buyer's of one Exchange, but I received the payment of both of them from someone's else Bank Account,whose Bank Account was hacked by 2 of the Registered Buyer's.
I want to Register an FIR against the above 2 Registered Buyer's.
Please let me know your professional fees for registering the FIR against them at the Cyber Crime Police Station ? Also, in which City do I need to register an FIR?

Regards,

Ritesh Narula

ritesh.narula30@gmail.com

Gurgaon

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Ritesh Narula
Respected Sir/MadamThis is to inform you that I have sold my Digital Assets in the month of September 19 to two of the Registered Buyer's of one Exchange, but I received the payment of both of them from someone's else Bank Account,whose Bank Account was hacked by 2 of the Registered Buyer's.I want to Register an FIR against the above 2 Registered Buyer's.Please let me know your professional fees for registering the FIR against them at the Cyber Crime Police Station ? Also, in which City do I need to register an FIR?Regards,Ritesh Narularitesh.narula30@gmail.comGurgaon

Go to your local police station they will direct you to go to cyber branch,,and in cyber branch no fees(minimal) demanded.File a complain police will find out them with their fault(if any).Police will file case against them.

You just go to cyber branch

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register