Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivacharan (PROPRITOR)     16 October 2019

Injuction order from court

Dear Sir,

I have taken commercial vehicle loan from bank and regularly paid 24 months, due to market situation Iam unable to make the EMI's from last 3 months, now the banker said that if I cross 4th EMI then the vehicle was seized, one of my freind advised that to take injuction order for 6 to 12 months, how to take the same, please help me

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Chayan Bhattacharyay   16 October 2019

You can get the order of injunction subject to your documents and terms and condition.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     17 October 2019

You approach said bank mentioning actual facts and request them to reschedule said loan instalments if possible and sincerely pay instalments. As due to non payment of emi your vehicle will be attached by bank and they will sell it.. You may approach court for remedy but you may get stay order And delay it but court will also pass just and proper orders.. Hence in your own interest get it resolved with bank authorities. Good luck
1 Like

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     17 October 2019

You approach said bank mentioning actual facts and request them to reschedule said loan instalments if possible and sincerely pay instalments. As due to non payment of emi your vehicle will be attached by bank and they will sell it.. You may approach court for remedy but you may get stay order And delay it but court will also pass just and proper orders.. Hence in your own interest get it resolved with bank authorities. Good luck

shivacharan (PROPRITOR)     17 October 2019

Thank you Sir

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 December 2019

It is your liabilities any day it has to be settled out. so visit the bank and request the concern officer to bear some time to settle the instalment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register