LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Should not we have-Right to justice- act passed also

Should not we have "Right to justice" act passed as soon as possible in countries like India?

Justice delayed justice denied.Here we go to the courts for justice and they give us simply next dates of hearing.Simply they do no have time for us.Simply they are denying us justice.A government who can not provide justice to its countrymen is just a failure.Justice should be done quickly-- not in years or decades.

Earlier right to get information of Government records was not given but now thanks to "right to information" act we can access Government records and reveal their misdoings also .

Similarly I feel a "right to justice" act should also be passed that may help in delivering quick and appropriate justice to all of us .

What do you say,please suggest,also suggest what you can do for this sake,if you can?

Learning

2 Replies

puneet saxena (student)     19 June 2010

answer is total re engineering of whole system but how can we, is again a question.most of us can see the problems and can suggest the solution.but all of us know that implementation is not feasible because of system own structure that don't allow to change because of implementation power vest in few political persons.   right questions is what can we/I do for this?not you. i am ready to join any organization where persons are fighting for overall change of system for welfare of whole society and can give part of my resources.

regards

puneet saxena

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 June 2010

"Right to justice" act?

yes it is possible & feasable.

one thing, if the case is yours you can chase it in the existing law system.

asking about the system of judgemrnt is not possible,

for that this act will be helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register