LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prince Bharadwaj   01 October 2019

for dowry FIR

Mari sister ko dahezk ley unke husband, sas or sasur dowara pertarit Kiya jarha h. to kase FIR kiya jay ki perbhavi ho.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 October 2019

File for domestic voilance

498 A

Soumya Singh   23 December 2019

i am a working independent women my hisband is residing in a different city.. my husbands family were not able to afford marraige expense so they took a loan of 21 lacs from my father but immediately after marriage my husband and his family is ignoring me when i asked him to return money he has only returned 10 lacs and he had ceased my entire jewellery. he never calls when i call he misbehaves when i go to meet him he will not talk on watsapp he will reply very smartly as if entire fault is mine. he is not accepting that he is not ignoring me. but his father has conveyed through a relative that they are upset that we has taken 10 lacs from his son.. now they are doing character assasination. What shall i do now?

minakshi bindhani   14 October 2021

As per your illustrated query!

Firstly, lodged an FIR at the local police station where the wife stays with the husband or the wife stays with her father.

If the concerned authority still refuses to register the complaint, then the victim can post the complaint by registered post to the superintendent of police.

Online complaints can be filed too with the advancement of technology.

One can contact the National women commission. The Complaints and Counselling Cell of the commission process all the complaints whether received orally, written or suo motu under 10 of NCW Act.

One can make a complaint under section 200 before a judicial magistrate.

Hope it is helpful!
Regards
Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register