LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

elango shree   22 September 2019

internal selection

i studied MS (Software Engineer) 5 years degree is equivalent to B-Tech Computer Science and Engineering equivalent degree certificate awarded by VIT University Vellore has confirmed by UGC Delhi through Central information commission order the equivalent certificate issued.

In this regard, the TANGEDCO was requested from the Department of Higher Education, whether master of science in software Engineering is Equivalent to BE., degree or not. Based on the TANGEDCO requisitions, the Directorate of Technical Eduction confirmed with Centre for Academic courses, Anna University that the MS (Software Engineering) degree awarded by VIT University could be considered an eligible Qualification wherever BE (Computer Science and Engineering ) / B-Tech (Information Technology) is eligible for the public servies.

Based on my Writ petition, it has been pronounced a judgment by the High Court of Judicature at Madras vide dated 21.12.2018 that a direction has been issued to consider my
representation dated 11.10.2018 on merits and in accordance with law within a period of four weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this order, When I approached before the Hon’able High Court, for the appointment to the post of AE/Electrical through internal Selection as and when issue by the orders.

for court order the tangedco reply the proposal is send to tn goverment higher eduction equivalent commitee the output of resolution the tangedco will deside it .

so my request is tangedco reply is correct are any futher action take by me please guide me.

and the ugc and anna university also give equivalent so the equivalent commitee output will postive r negative ah

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 September 2019

Since the court has directed to decide the matter on merits withing a given time, so you should till the decdison is made in your case. They will undergo rules to decide your case. However if you feel the time limit has been crossed and still there is no decision then you can file for contempt  after informing the department properly.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 September 2019

Since the court has directed to decide the matter on merits within  a given time, so you should wait  till the decdison is made in your case. They will undergo rules to decide your case. However if you feel the time limit has been crossed and still there is no decision or the case has been decided by not following the rules then you can file for contempt  

elango shree   22 September 2019

ok thank you ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register