Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

H.S.ACHARYA (Project Logistics Advisor )     12 September 2019

Time Limit to claim earned leave encashment

Dear Experts,

I had worked for a private limited company for a long duration at Top Level and even after 4 years after exiting they have not paid me Leave Encashment for lamce earned leave in my credit. They have not replied to my letter and they have no intention to pay. What are the options available to get Leave Encashment and Gratuity dues and is law of limitation apply to such legitimate dues ? In the company P&L account and balance sheet provisions have been made by the company .

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 September 2019

You can submit your grievances to the labour commissioner office. They will enquire and help to you. Otherwise file a peition in labour courts by sending a legal notice to the concerned management of the organisation. 

H.S.ACHARYA (Project Logistics Advisor )     16 September 2019

Thank you Expert for your advise . Since I worked at Top Management whether claim over leave wages will be entertained by Labour Commissioner or Labour Court as I understand it is for people who earn salary below 18000 per month . Can you please clarify ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

were you on supervisory capacity?

H.S.ACHARYA (Project Logistics Advisor )     16 March 2020

Dear Expert,

Yes . I was at Top Management level

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register