Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to get back my money which i have given to a person who is not returning .

Dear Sir/Madam, I have given of Rs. 10000/- (by online transfer) as loan to a person before 2 years . Now he is neither returning my money nor pick up my call . Can I take any legal action against him . What is the procedure ? Please suggest . Thanks & Regards, Sk

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 September 2019

O really that is too sad. Just forget dear if you don't have any documental proof ...

(Guest)

Thank you for your reply Sir . I have tranfered though internet banking . Is not it a document ?

The transfer of amount cannot be claimed as advanced loan, your friend would say that you owed him the money transferred.

If you have any Promissory note or cheque etc that could show that your freind is borrowing the money then legally you can recover anyway.

(Guest)

Thank you Sir .

Welcome.........

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     11 September 2019

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like cheating, intimidation, fraud, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents. 

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

(Guest)

Thanks a lot Sir . 

Shashi Dhara   11 September 2019

For 10000 rs recovery u have to spend 20000 rsand not gauarantee.so with broad mind waive it if not issue a legal notice thru advocate who may take rs300to500rs to issue legal notice.charges tell in legal notice if he doesn't repay loan with interest he will be prosecuted in competent court of law and he will be followed as nakshatrika who followed Harishchandra and recover Evey rswith interest and say u will not rest until loan is cleared. With cost.boast as u like it.if he afraid and comes for compromise of this boast legal notice compromise with him.if he gives 1000rs take it and be happy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register