Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saggy   29 August 2019

Drinking case in gujarat (article 66(1) b)

Hello Guys, I need a help from everyone on urgent basis. I was caught drunk by police in gujarat a year ago and I got the summons recently on that. I was aressted for 8 hr and than I got bail, but before that my medical examination was done. And the case of Drinking and Travelling under article 66(1) B was registered against me. I was convicted and i pleaded guilty. Fine of 250 was charged. I am preparing for govt jobs. I have already filled few forms for coming exams in which i havent mentioned anything about it. So i want to know if this will create any hindrance for that. So should i reply to the undertaking exam committee with the details of the case registered against me or i should not mention anything regarding this.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 August 2019

IF it is asked or they ask ; you should give true narration as they can verify your details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 August 2019

Truth is always triumph. Give full details if they asks such questions. 

saggy   29 August 2019

Thank you for the reply ... Will this case be hindrance for govt job ? Am I eligible if this case is registered against me ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register