Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu   24 August 2019

need advise on advertisement released by Public Service Commision

Respected Experts,
In response to an advertisement released by Public Service Commision which read as "eligible employees with three years regular service" on 15.1.2019 can apply for these posts .
I applied for the said post and my candidature has been rejected on the grounds that my regular service of three years under the Government was with my previous employer.
At present I am working under the same Government I.E.state government but on contract basis with a different department,after rendering technical resignation from my regular service.
Can I approach High Court in this matter so that the PSC consider my regular service with previous employer and allow me to sit in the mains exam ?
Kinldy advise or provide me a mobile number so that I can get in touch with a good service lawyer available on this forum.
Thanking you in anticipation

Regards.
Anu

Learning

6 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 August 2019

Verify your service eligibility of three years wth  reference to the advertisement.Better consult lawyer before taking decision to file case.

anu   25 August 2019

OM PRAKASH Sir.Yes it means regular service but I have got 5 years of regular service in my previous job which I left after taking permission from govt to join new service .
In the advertisement it is not mentioned regular service from Present Employer.I can watsapp you the details if you will be kind enough to give your watsapp nmber.
Thanks a lot.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 August 2019

This needs interpretation wheather it is regular service of three years upto  15.1.2019 or just to be in regular service as on 15.1.2019,

Before filing  any writ  read the advertisement thoroughly, or consult a lawyer having expertise in service matters.

anu   25 August 2019

Sohail Sohail Sir
Can I send u the copy of advertisement so that u may have a look.
the advertisement read as under:
Online Applications (ORA) are invited from desirous and eligible employees (Candidates)
of THE H.P. GOVT. DEPARTMENT/BOARDs/CORPORATIONs/ AUTONOMOUS BODIES /
UNIVERSITIES / CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF THE STATE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
HAVING BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH 03 (THREE)
YEARS REGULAR SERVICE for initial selection of 30 candidates for undergoing pre induction training
at HIPA through Preliminary Entrance Examination followed by Main Entrance Examination for induction
in Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service which shall be available on the Commission’s website
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 15-01-2019 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Date for determining eligibility of candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience
i.e. 03 years regular service in the above mentioned Departments shall be the prescribed closing
date for submission of online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e.15-01-2019.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 August 2019

Well dear the notice is not clearfying wheather it should be curaant regular service of three years or regular service in anyway.

However i think it is consederation for regular serving candidates who are currantly working regularly with mentioned department from last three years.

However you may take chance by filing a writ petition to get consederd,

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 August 2019

Only a court can decide the matter. Instead of debating here and wasting your time, you approach a good lawyer and file your case. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register