LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tharun Sagar   20 August 2019

chected by business person

my name is pranitha from Karnataka had placed order for saree ,A Person who is from gujarat he has particular what's up group where I found his saree collections and placed around 29 sarees and paid 10,192rs now he is not replaying to my any of the messages and he also removed me from his saree group ,if I asked he said his parcel got misplaced during water flood so he had climed for Insurance, can I get your suggestion on behalf if this ,please

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 August 2019

Lodge complaint in cyber crime police against him.

Tharun Sagar   21 August 2019

there is a any online portal in Gujarat to give Compliant

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2019

You can issue a Notice under CP Act demanding for refund of the amount and then file a case against the seller for deficiency of services (only if you are a consumer and not a trader)

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 August 2019

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like cheating, intimidation, fraud, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents. 2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. The said Person may come down for settlement. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

The given facts indicate that the querist is a tradeer other wise none will buy 29 sarees and none will give him for such a small amount.

So CP Act may not come to his help as he is not consumer.

Criminal actgion is tenable (AS PER GIVEN FACTS) and more effectgive and fast.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register