Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit (Business)     19 August 2019

Blocking access to the share given

Hi,

Good afternoon.

My brother committed suicide 4 years back due to the out of way life of his wife. They have a boy aged 9 years old; now with biological mother. In his suicide note, he has mentioned all the things he has, should go to his son and to block his wife from accessing his things such as his share on the property.

Our 2 storied house, under my name, has 2 partions which are independant. I am planning to give lower partition to my late brother's son, but need to block his wife's access to that partition as per the suicide note. 

Kindly advise, whether any law/way exists to block.

Thanks & regards,

Ajit

Learning

3 Replies

g isaac (Lawyer)     19 August 2019

It may not be possible to impose legal bar to your brother's wife from entering the house. 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 August 2019

iF YOUR BOTHER HAS SELF ACQUIERED PROPERTY THEN THAT WOULD GO TO HIS SON ALONE ON THE BASIS OF NOTE LEFT BY HIM ,THAT CAN BE CALIMED TO BE TRATED AS VALID WILL.HOWEVER OF THE PROPERTY IS ANCESTRAL THEN THE WIFE WOULD GET HER LEGTIMATE SHARE.

Ajit (Business)     19 August 2019

The property is under my name. I like to give one portion to late brother's son and one portion to my daughter. I want to block her access to son's portion. Tks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register