LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     18 August 2019

False witness in 498a/307

Dear Experts, In 2015, my brother's wife lodged a false FIR on my parents, me and brother under IPC 307/498A. Later during investigation police officials remove my name from FIR as I was not in city during 307 incident date based on my cell location and emails accessibility and other electronic evidence bases. Still after 4 years case if going on. Now that lady presented a fabricated witness in court who gave the statement in court that he saw me during attempt to murder incident as he was passing through and he saw my parents too. Believe me, its a false case. Can you please please suggest what can we do now? Case is under Ghaziabad(UP) judiciary.

Learning

4 Replies

THRINADH PRADYUMNA (Engineering)     18 August 2019

Need miore details, just seeing is different from your involvelment, right ? Argue well in the court

Danish Shaikh   18 August 2019

yes at the time of arguments when we can cross examin to the eye witness or witness es. don't worry brother if you are right on your side you will definitely win the case.. ..

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     19 August 2019

Just day before yesterday, witness gave the statement that I was beating that lady to intention to kill her along with my brother and father.

But the fact is, I live in different city and was involved in my daily usual officila activities like attending call from abroad and sending mails to my customers. On these facts only Police removed my name from FIR.

I am worried about my Father and brother too as this is a fabricated incident  created by lady to strong her case under 498A.

We are feeling helpless how to proceed.

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     19 August 2019

Thanks Danish for supportive comments but since last 4 years family is under pressure and feeling helpless.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register