LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarbari Saha   13 August 2019

Regard an issue of marriage validate

I have a relationship with Kashmir guy who had in2012 married a divorce lady who already had son and after marriage a Girl of 3yrs. as per his opinion they were not happy. then he started relation with me that time he said they on the way to divorce. I believe him marry him as per nikha. I am Hindu girl. later I came to know he is still with that divorce lady all was well with her. the divorce wife threat me to kill me buy militant attack

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 August 2019

Ji, you have not yet married the guy.  so try to forget that type of guy.  if you marry him, there are more chances to face problems.

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     13 August 2019

in case you have married that guy by way of nikah, then you have become his legal wife. because a muslim man is allowed to keep a maximum of four wives. now if you get threats from the other wife, you can bring criminal action against her.

Shashi Dhara   14 August 2019

I think u r educated and have some knowledge.why do you go and interfere with that married family and bringing trouble to her.that man has not given to first wife justice and he is escaping without fulfilling marital responsibility to wife and children. He may do same thing to u if another girl one comes and makes hands up for u.then where do u go.dont live in fools paradise.think future about urs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register