LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar Reddy   13 August 2019

Agreement of sale cum gpa with possession

My father purchased land in HYDERABAD in 2005 with 'Agreement of SALE CUM GPA with possession'. He expired in 2018. How can my mother claim the property. Do we need to get previous owner authentication compulsory to transfer the property on my mother's name.  Please suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 August 2019

Ji, your father bought that property through Sale Agreement cum GPA so your father may sale the propeerty to a third party on behalf of the owner. so first check whether your father sold the property or not.  if not done, the owner must execute a sale deed in your mother's name.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 January 2020

Title/ownership doesn't transfer by sell agreement cum gpa,it actually transfer by registered sell deed.Now get execute registered sell deed from registered owner.

Ajay Kumar (Junior Assistant )     01 September 2020

You Said ''Your father Purchased the property through Sale Deed'' but you have not mentioned whether your father made the Sale Deed Registered at Sub Registrar Office, If your father got the Sale Deed Registered then you can submit an application and get the property registered on your mother name by submitting the Death Certificate and if your father is a Government employee then Get a Family member Certificate, If your Father is private employee then get Legal Heir Certificate which can be obtained by filing a Case in Court which usually completes within a year maximum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register