LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malathi   12 August 2019

House owner does not return my lease amount

I am residing with my family for lease for Rs.1,80,000. My lease period has completed on February 2019. We are asking our house owner to return our money to vacate the house from February 2019. But he keeps on telling some reasons and asked to wait one week, 10 days, 15 days… etc. But so far he did not pay. Finally, last week we asked that when you will be going to pay. But he simply said that he cannot pay now, and he does not know when he is going to pay. We are really embarrassment on this issue. We need to shift the home due to my mother health issue. Even though my house owners know this reason and I cried at him, but he is not ready to pay our money. We informed him that you can appoint another tenant and return our money. But for that also he is not obeying. We do not know what we should do and how can we process. Please help us in this matter. Shall we go and complaint at Police. Regards, R.Malathi

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 August 2019

Issue legal notice thru advocate and file suit against them to recover of lease money. It is civil.u cannot complaint in police station

Malathi   12 August 2019

Thanks for your advice. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register