LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Land dispute case

we have agricultural land in andhra pradesh ,after death of my grand father my father and cousin (my father elder brother) applied passbook and got passbooks in 2011 with partition deed ,at that time of partition deed the document writer mistakenly wrote that my grand mother was died but she is alive and got pension, so is the passbooks are valid?
how to change the partition deed?
my grandmother has no objection about the partition which was created earlier.

We are ultivating those lands since more than 70 years and we got passbooks and adangal,even in the border land owners they clearly mentioned our names in their registration documents, but in peradangal the name was different and suddenly their grand children filed a complaint against us in MRO office stating that petition was wrong and cancelled the passbooks and put our land in dispute register ,how to proceed with it ,we didn't do registration from my relatives and they are taking this advantage and struggling us by complaining in police station .mro office and sub register office

please suggest how to resolve above case

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 August 2019

File declaratory suit in civil court to declare that Ur the real owners and have possession and title with injunction.

(Guest)
we have documents with our name in our village revenue documents stating that we are cultivating since more than 40 years , passbooks, adangal and border land owners mentioned our names in their documents
is the above proofs are valid to file declaratory suit ?
or do we need any other proofs?
is injunction order is mandatory to take along with declaratory suit?
now they are putting our lands in dispute register. how to register my lands with our name now

please suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register