Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

uma sharma   02 August 2019

difficult service conditions

sir,

I m a defence personnel posted to Maldives by govt. against a request made by thier govt... we are a 02 member team since our arrival, Maldives National Defence Force has ensured our isolation and doesn't allow us anywhere..they maintain that you guys are just not required and it's only Political decision to keep us ..out of last 9 months only 10 days we have been called to office ..they otherwise tell us that we are not required. This results into bit lower morale of the no routine and locking in the same house ...sir this results in we remaining unproductive and irrelevant . I have tried convincing embassy officials about the same as it's a very depressing condition...however it yeilded no interest from thier side as well . we are highly motivated team, we can sacrifice our lives for nation but situation here is very demotivating but no one is heeding to ground level scenarios.....Pse Advice sir how to go about this as its becoming very difficult for us ..........warm regards

Learning

10 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2019

You can approach embassy office in Maldieves.

The basic function of embassy is to manage disputes among the sending and receiving state and to report the home state. So reporting is the most important task of embassy.

Embassy use various sources to collect information and necessary data to report the sending state. There is hardly any department which is not linked with the embassy. The reporting of embassy plays an important role in the policy making. Incorrect information may affect the diplomatic relations among states. The embassy is also supposed to keep the secrecy of all the confidential reports. Embassies also collect information from regional and international organizations. IGOs are the institutions whose members are official govt. delegations of nation state. They have permanent offices which represent all member states.

1 Like

uma sharma   03 August 2019

sir, embassy is not listening...they are least simply shoo us away...they say that its beyond thier payband to decide such issues....we have approched several times ....so that's why I need to have legal way out to resolve it ....eoi in Maldives is not interested in taking any issues with Maldives govt as it shows some dispute...I being a defence personnel is ashamed of having shared this sorry state of affairs of eoi...regards

uma sharma   03 August 2019

it's quite clear that MNDF intent is not good ...we are in state of dismay ....but its last thing on agenda of eoi...regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 August 2019

have you made a formal request for repatriation.

1 Like

uma sharma   06 August 2019

sir...our higher ups are negating the same..they are also threatening us that our carrier ll be finished if we do the repatriation request....regards

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     08 August 2019

Let me be a little bit frank. No one will disclose if you have been sent on a secret mission with no specific direction to discharge your duties. Anyways when the member of the defence or police force is sent on certain mission beyond his country then he is sent on request of that country. The discipline says that you stay there until ordered to be back or to engage yourself as per direction with the knowledge of your army command. These are secret political decision and as long you are getting your salary and perks you have to follow the orders. May be that the local embassy and the lower authorities of Maldives administration may also not be knowing of the political decision between the two countries.

uma sharma   08 August 2019

I think there is no discipline without a routine and direction..u cannot servive for 10 days in a house doing nothing and remaining alone and locked..we have spent 10 month just on hypocrisy of bureaucracy...I wish you can imagine plight before putting your advice...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

How are the aboe 6 posts relevnt to the issue.

Yogesh Verma   22 June 2023

I think you need to create a website where you can put some suggestions and other solutions for people's problems. You can contact the WordPress Development Company in Delhi for that. They provide a trendy look and responsive website at affordable prices.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2023

It appears that yours is a political and strategic posting beyond the reach of immediate legal solutions or remedies.  You need to devise means keep yourself engaged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register