Family Law
PIL
CPC

Learning

2 Replies

Akshay (Advocate)     10 February 2020

Hi 

Thank you for asking this question

I havnt read all the books , but  which  i have read is quite good accordingly in the field of knowledge as well as easy to  understand,

Family law- i have read Poonam Pradhan Saxena

CPC- Takwani

PIL- I.Brownlie

Hope this will help you

Best regards

Akshay Gupta

Kevin Moses Paul   26 September 2021

As per your query, I've laid down two different lists of books for both the subjects (PIL & CPC), through which you can see which one you find more suitable by going though a review of them.

Down below is a list of books that you can go with in order to deal with PIL:-
✴️Public Interest Litigation - With Model Pil Forms by Dr B L Wadhera, Universal Law Publishing an imprint of LexisNexis,

✴️Public Interest Litigation - P. Jagadish Chandra Prasad Justice P.S. Narayana,

✴️Law Relating To Public Interest Litigation - Edition by R Chakraborty, Kamal Publishers (January 2020)

Down below is a list of books that you can go with in order to deal with Code of Civil Procedure (CPC), 1908:-
✴️Supreme Court on Code of Civil Procedure (1950 to 2018). This book is available in 3 volumes, go through it in order to understand the concept in more detail.

✴️Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 by C.K. Thakker, Honourable Dr. Justice A.S. Anand (Chief Justice of India), Honourable Mr. Justice S.B. Majmudar (Judge, Supreme Court of India). This book is available in 6 volumes, go through it in order to understand the concept in more detail.

✴️Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 with State Amendments - Bare Act.

These books will provide you with in depth knowledge of both PIL as well as CPC.

Hope It Helps!

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register