Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil   29 July 2019

Breaking engagement

Hello Team,

I got engaged to a girl and we had s*x once , after the engagment , 2 weeks post engagement the girl and her parents broke the engagement saying that the kundali doesn't match ,The parents and the girl signed a 100 rs bond paper stating the reason for the break up (kundali mismatch), we also have audio recordings .

After all this is done now the girl is reaching out to me and blackmailing me saying that she would tell everyone that we had s*x if i do not marry her ,How can i marry her if her parents are the one's who broke the engagemnt in the first place, She also said that she supports her parents decission for breaking the engagement in front of eveyone she even signed the 100 rs bond paper  

She is toruring me pinging and calling me from various numbers i dont want to see her face ever in my life again ,  am i in trouble as per law  , what we had was  consensual ,and engagement is broken by them not by me .Now i dont want to marry that girl just because i had s*x with her once , what should i do , am i leagally safe .

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 July 2019

in case you have recording that they canceled marriage due to kundali mismatch then case against you will be not strong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register