Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunilkumar (junior supdt.)     20 July 2019

311 appeal

sir,
I am earlier submitted a query regarding filing a 311 petition in a case 313 statement filed.311 petition dismissed by trial court.now I am moving to HC. but in this case a revision petition for re enquiry is pending with the HC. The revision petition is understood to purposefuly delaying without posting.my doubt is that while a revision petition is pending,appeal for 311 petition can be moved in the same case.isn't it contradictory?
please give an urgent advice
my advocate says ok

Learning

2 Replies

sunilkumar (junior supdt.)     22 July 2019

sir,
i am the accused.while my cmp for re reenquiry filed at trial court is pending court sppedly tried to close prosicution evidence and to get 313 statement.thereafter dismissed my cmp.now cr.rev.petition is pending with HC of kerala.now the case is not posting for hearing.at the same time trail court is trying to dispose the case.this is absolutely false case .if a re enquiry may be allowed truth will be cleared .main case is neighbour family trespassed into my home and attacked me and my aged mother (then 76) my mother injured fracture in left face which is a major case.investigation officer then including politician was trying to protect the accused and registered a false case against me.
as senior citizen my mother approached HC and get order for speedy disposal of the case .the two cases were included for speedy disposal by intervention of prosicution.now my case{(accused) is going speedy trail but my case(victim)is not started trail because of final report is missing.
my doubt is that while my cr.revision petitio n for re enquiry is pending with HC ,appeal for 311 petition can be moved.
my former advocate is not crossed the witness due to intervention of politicians .please give urgent advice.

sunilkumar (junior supdt.)     22 July 2019

sir,
i am the accused.while my cmp for re reenquiry filed at trial court is pending court sppedly tried to close prosicution evidence and to get 313 statement.thereafter dismissed my cmp.now cr.rev.petition is pending with HC of kerala.now the case is not posting for hearing.at the same time trail court is trying to dispose the case.this is absolutely false case .if a re enquiry may be allowed truth will be cleared .main case is neighbour family trespassed into my home and attacked me and my aged mother (then 76) my mother injured fracture in left face which is a major case.investigation officer then including politician was trying to protect the accused and registered a false case against me.
as senior citizen my mother approached HC and get order for speedy disposal of the case .the two cases were included for speedy disposal by intervention of prosicution.now my case{(accused) is going speedy trail but my case(victim)is not started trail because of final report is missing.
my doubt is that while my cr.revision petitio n for re enquiry is pending with HC ,appeal for 311 petition can be moved.
my former advocate is not crossed the witness due to intervention of politicians .please give urgent advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register