LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minal   05 July 2019

son wants his morhers pension ,threateniing her

i m daughter , my mother is widow n she is getting pension from central railway. her son is harassing her. He threaten mother that he will get her pension and has given written letter to office with ppo number. that my mothers pension should be transfer in other man name.He wants her pension n flat. 

my mother is in tention that her pension will be stop n some else wil get her pension.

i want to know , is it possible ,can he do this ???......

Learning

8 Replies

minal   05 July 2019

thank u sir

minal   05 July 2019

he prepared fraud papers n did duplicate signature of my mother.......n sumitted......is it possible the govt wil tranfer pension on this fraud papers

minal   06 July 2019

usne maa ki duplucate sign kar ke , maa ki ejajjat k bina pension wali bank indian overseas bank j.b.nagar me joint account khola hai......is ki jaan kari maa ko bhi nahi thi......

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     08 July 2019

1) First give written complaint to Railway authorities On Pension ( Pension Department), with all Objections, immediately

2) Then Give information to Bank, with same complaint enclosed. so that No one can withdraw the money other than Her.

Just check with Nearest Advocate,who can draft this work for you.

If Son done fraud, then it will attracts Criminal case.  May be we have to file Police complaint and Central Admin Tribunal case. This is lengthy case.

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     08 July 2019

Sir,

CAT only given as a Last Option, because this is related to Pension, Nominee case for Railways Employee . My preferance as you said first three options.only.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2019

आपका भाई सर पटकले

जो चाहे कर ले

उसे किसी भी कीमत पर किसी भी तरह से माँ की जगह पेंशन नहीं मिल सकती है |

मिल सकती थी यदि
(१) वह बेरोगार   होता और  ४० से नीचे होता; तथा  
(२) माँ  जिन्दा न होती य विवाह कर चुकी होती

उसने हस्ताक्षर जाली बना लिए है सीसा आपने कहा |

ऐसे में बैंक और विभाग को सूचित करने से ज्यादा उचित होगा थाने में सूचित करना |

और यदि आपकी माँ  स्वयं भी हस्ताक्षर कर दे तो भी पेंशन आपके भाई को नहीं मिल सकती है |

पेंशनर को  पेंशन पाने का हक़ तो है परन्तु पेंशन किसी को स्थानांतरित   करने का हक़ है ही नहीं

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2019

Originally posted by : Pavan Gudipati
1) First give written complaint to Railway authorities On Pension ( Pension Department), with all Objections, immediately

2) Then Give information to Bank, with same complaint enclosed. so that No one can withdraw the money other than Her.

Just check with Nearest Advocate,who can draft this work for you.

If Son done fraud, then it will attracts Criminal case.  May be we have to file Police complaint and Central Admin Tribunal case. This is lengthy case.

It is not at all a case leave aside being lengthy one.

CAT petition becomes only relevant when the deptt accepts the forged requests and illegally grant pension to son leaving aside living widow.

Police complaint is more relevant.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 August 2019

Even if the lady wants, she cannot tranfer her pension rights to her son or anyone else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register