LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saravanan K   08 July 2019

Divorce

Your Kind attention require, I am Saravanan working as scientist in Central Government.For a succesful married life, mutual understanding, mutual respect, mutual love and mutual belief is required. If this quality is not there its very difficult to live together. In my life all those 4 qualities are not there. Due to lot of quarelling and fighting nature of my wife, I have filed divorce petion during Feb 2017 against my wife under mental crueality. Family councelling & Mediation completed and the case is not settled. she occupied my house force fully, I am paying maintenace Rs.12,00/month. She is very adamant not asking any settlement and also not willing to give mutual consent. I am contesting the case. The court trail is very slow, i dont know how long it will take to settle? If she goes appeal, again how long I have to contest this case.

My impoertant quary is
1. If male & female both are contesting the divorce case under mental cruelity, who's case will be settled first?
2.Is there any time frame for these kind of cases? Delayed judgement is denyied jedgements.
3. Lot of divorce case is pending all over the India. How to settle the case at the earliest possible?.
4. One person got divorce after 33 years at the age of 74 in Delhi. What is the use of giving divorce at that age?
5. People are approacing the court at last after their all attempt. Many people's golden time of their teenage life will be lost because of this issues.
5. Law must ensure gender equality. I am observing the law is more favorable for women than a men. Is it true?
6. Getting Divorce for female there are lot of options available. But for a male no such provisions are available.
7. How the divorce cases handled in western countries?

Many people life is spoiled because of contesting the divorce case. Everybody should live happily. Kindly give your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you
K.Saravanan

Learning

4 Replies

Saravanan K   08 July 2019

Sorry maintenance Rs.12,000/monthe. Quary No.5 Istead of teenage we can take as married life

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2019

Lok Adalat is one of the alternative dispute redressal mechanisms, it is a forum where disputes/cases pending in the court of law or at pre-litigation stage are settled/ compromised amicably. Lok Adalats have been given statutory status under the Legal Services Authorities Act, The condition is Both the parties must attend at the given date & time at lok adalat. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

Please post simple facts than opinions

Saravanan K   09 July 2019

My wife not at all willing to settle this case, last seven years there is no marital relation between. I am meeting the entire expence of them and she occupied my flat also. How to handle this case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register