LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Silpa M   07 July 2019

Regarding the non receipt of pending dues of previous employment

Dear Sir/Madam,I have joined in a Private Company on 16-4-2018. My monthly salary as per the appointment letter was Rs. 21000. Out of 21000, I have received only 18000 after deduction of a deposit for Rs.3000 per month, which will be given after completion of two years. My leave amount also deducted from the salary, which is also calculated on the basis of Rs.21000 per month. As per appointment letter, if I leave the organization before 2 years the deposit amount will be forfeited. After completion of one year services, on 06/05/2019 I have received a whatsapp message from the Director of the Company,that my services were terminated with immediate effect and asked not to report office further. I have also been informed that my dues will be credited to bank account. I have received my monthly salary on 10th of May 2019. But I didn’t receive the deducted deposit amount even after one month. During the period I have served the organization to my level best. As I didn’t leave the organization myself, and the termination was without any proper reason, am I eligible for the deposit amount which is deducted from my salary? I have sent many e- mails for the same.But as of now i didnt receive any reply. Please let me know how can i recover the same. Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 July 2019

The condition or, rather, the arrangement itself was unethical, if not unlawful. You are entitled for refund with interest. As the first step, you may serve a legal notice setting out the facts and seeking refund.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register