Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Patel (Software Developer)     14 June 2010

Breaking Employment Bond

Hi,

Please help me with bellow matter,

I am working in software development company, basically it is a outsourcing service provider company. At the time of joining they asked me to do 1 year of employment bond so i did, but they also promised me that we do 6 month appraisal for your salary hike, so i accepted job on less payment,

now it's been three and half months passed still no process of appraisal. They are not co-operating in discussion also. Second thing is i asked them several time for salary slip but they are not providing, i am serving company on variable payment policy, i am unaware that on what basis they are calculating that, even i asked them for it but not feedback. Now problem is i want to leave this company, but they have check of amount 2 lacks signed by me and my employment period remaining for two and half months.

One more thing, no previous employee has received his VSF(deducted amount from payment like PF) after resignation and experience letter also. Can you please help me in this regard.

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear Mr.Sandeep Patil,

Your problem is more of HR then that of Legal.  It is advisable to get in touch with HR department so as to apprise them of the genuiness of your problem.

In so far the question of policy is concerned it depends from organization to organization whether they forgo or strictly enforce their contractual agreement.

Best Regards

Daksh

Sandeep Patel (Software Developer)     14 June 2010

Hi Daksh,

Thank  you for your valueable feedback.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register