Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka Sharma   03 July 2019

deduction from salary

hello ,
I am working a designer its my permanent job, My company is deducting 1st month salary of all employees I dont know for what, there is no rule of PF but i came to know that they pay only 1/4th of salary in 1st month of joining... is it legal or illegal

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     03 July 2019

It is illegal. You have to take legal action. 

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 July 2019

This is illegal, raise matter to senior management.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 July 2019

Dear querist, if any person wokrs for the entire month, the management shall pay the salaray.  so first make an application with other employees like you to top management, then take legal action.  consult local advocate for better guidance.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 July 2019

Yes, the practice is illegal, rather a malpractice. There are legal remedy. But it may not be or need not be hassle free.

Priyanka Sharma   04 July 2019

mr. om prakash, thankyou for the reply... i joined this company from 17th of june and my 1st salary is yet to come on 10th of this month... they give joining letter but my head office is in malad and i visit our factory which is far away from malad .... i asked them to send my letter to the factory and they agree to it so soon ll get ... but the point is they dint mention this 1/4th salary thing before , so yesterday i got know about this and my colleagues dint take any action before... so once i get my offer letter i ll think something about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register