Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UMR HYDERABAD (business)     04 July 2019

Promisorry note for cheque bounce case

Hello

In cheque bounce case, the court has issued NBW and the candidate is caught now.

He is promising to pay the amount in installments as he does not want to go to jail.

Please suggest promisory note or any legal document that he and his fathe will sign so that i will get my amount without fail once i withdraw my case in the court

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 July 2019

Bond paper is also called as non-judicial stamp or general stamp. These papers will be used for reducing any type of contracts into writing between the parties on the requisite amount of stamp papers as per the Indian Stamp Act. Promissory note is an instrument of contract, under Negotiable Instruments Act, undertaking executed by the borrower in favour of the creditor undertaking to pay a certain amount on demand or before a certain date with interest or without interest. The stamp duty payable for this instrument can be paid by signing on the revenue stamp as in the case of receipts. Bond paper also can be used for executing promissory note, if the revenue stamps arte not available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register