Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

majeti (director)     27 June 2019

Land not registeered

Respected Aill the Learned Legal Advices & well wishers,

Few of my friends have purchased a land under a group scheme where the developer promised to develop the land, do the fencing, provide water connection and an electrical point and also gurad for two years. This was about 25 years back.

But all remained a dream and only promise and after taking the money the projeect got wiped off. He never did the registration except an agreeement for sale only.

Now most of the land is sold to a very big guy and they are buildig a township etc. Few people about 10-12 were left with agreement papers without their names in 7/12 etc.

Some people adviced that we should file a case under s/c 35 etc. and stop the work.

Can any one help us and give proper advice and the procedure etc. and cost and tme involved to fight the case etc..and also in which court..

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 June 2019

Let all victims form as an association and file a criminal complaint and also approach District Consumer Forum through proper Advocate who is sincere.  Group efforts are needed, as no individual can match the mighty real estate dons.

majeti (director)     28 June 2019

Thanks  lott sir.

I am trying the same and also trying to approach a lawyer

majeti (director)     28 June 2019

Sir, what is section 35.

I read in net and it talks about sec 35 of J&K.

Under which section can i file the case and bring a halt for the projct or stop him from sellinng or carrying out any work.

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register