Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Tripathi   24 June 2019

Maintenance in child custody

Hi, 

This is to mention that my wife willingly left matrimonial home and started living with her brother and then shifted to a seperate place. She took away my son and I filed a case for Child Custody. I was immediately granted visitation rights to meet 2 hours on Tues, 2 hours on Thur and 6 hours on Sunday. 

My wife tried to quash this order through high court but failed to do so. Then in lower court in one hearing judge tried to reconcile us but it failed but we came with mutual decision that I will pay her Rs 10,000 monthly and she would allow my son to come with me for two days in a month on every second friday till Sunday. This continued till 15th May 2019.

Then judge changed and a new judge came. New judge didn't pass any order but said in the court to follow high court order. High court order never mentioned to deposit any money to the wife. So, I started meeting him again as usual 3 days a week. 

For last 2 times my wife is not letting me meet my son. And today she wrote that since I am not giving her money she won't allow me to meet him.

Can she do that? I want to file contempt of court against her. She is a very vicious person and using my money to fight against me only.

Please any help regarding this as its very urgent.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 June 2019

Give money and take receipt from her as an evidence and let her allow children  to meet you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register