Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krupa   25 June 2019

not getting my case on board

hello everyone,
actually I challenge a lower court judgement and also put case for enhancement of maintenance but from last one and half year my case is not coming on board..actually all the time i am getting serial number between 100 to 200..my husband's lawyer directly talk with court master ..he write some messages and then getting dates..high court judge is not willing for proceeding of matrimonial disputes .as they put more weightage on bail cases ...
from last three years my case is on final stage of hearing..some of my friends advice me to make complain in judicial register..some advice me to write a complaint to chief justice of high court along with current case status..and also send same petition in supreme courts as the opponents lawyer is very influential and also senior council at same high court so some of my friends told me that if I send complain in Supreme court the and then only I got justice.. many times judge is not considering our arguments ..judge is gives orders without demanding any proofs and gives orders as opponents lawyer submit.i have some proofs regarding it...the opponents lawyer is handling cases of celebrity and all..they are lingering the matter in one or other way ...what to do ??please I need your help and valuable suggestions..my husband is not paying maintenance amount from last two and half years..actually he pays maintenance after I getting order from high court..otherwise he is not paying maintenance amounts on regularly..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register