LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     13 June 2010

reopening a case

AN 498a CASE WAS FILED , LATER THEY WERE RELEASED ON BAIL , NEXT BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT QULA WAS PERFORMED AND AN APPLICATION WAS GIVEN TO THE WOMENS POLICE STATION WHERE THE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED FOR WITHDRAWAL OF THE COMPLAINT, BUT THE CASE IS STILL BEING GIVEN DATES IN THE COURT . BOTH THE HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE MARRIED TO OTHERS . NOW THE FIRST HUSBAND HAS STARTED TO FILE FALSE CASES AGAINST THE WIFE AND TROUBLING A LOT BASED ON MONEY POWER NOW CAN THAT CASE FILED PREVIOUSLY BE REOPENED IF YES HOW TO . PLZ REPLY SOON 

Learning

2 Replies

Ayub S. Pathan (Legal Adviser)     13 June 2010

Mr. Khan

Answerof your Quiery lies in it. Factually if the court is giving dates means the case is Still pending

for final disposal and can be prosecuted as per Law. Check section 320 cr.p.c. the Offence U/SEC. 498A

is non- compoundable.

ok. thanks.

Ayub S.Pathan, Legal Adviser,  Mah. State CID,Pune.

Chinnappa (owner)     14 June 2010

Dear sir,

My father has two younger brothers.My father was in Defence, Immediate brother is a principal in a college.My grandmother (Father's mother) was staying with father's younger brother (Uncle)in coorg, where we have a small coffee estate. After my uncle got married, there used be tussle between his wife and grandma.Gandma complained about her to other children several times.They adviced her to keep quite. One day (13 years Back) suddenly she disappeared. Her sons filed a missing case. My father and another brother(Principal) believed my uncle when he said she had some mental problems.Searched her for a year every where.In vain.Police closed the case saying it untraceable.Now my father retired and settled in coorg.He now suspects that there might be some hand of my uncle's wife and her brother (retired Dysp) in it. Please let me know how can proceed in this case.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register