LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASANTH R S   19 June 2019

appointment letter has not been given

jipmer is an autonomous institution under ministry of health .I was provisionally selected for the post of data processing assistant by JIPMER on October 2018.there were total 3 vacancy and my rank was 4 but the candidate who got 3rd rank was disqualified because of his educational qualification mismatch and i was selected .since he is an electronic & communication engineering degree holder, in notification jipmer mentioned only for b.tech in computer science and its equivalent..the candidate who was disqualified gave case in chennai court and he won the case.I put rti and they said my appointment is under process.is there any chance for me to get this job.i put

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 June 2019

If the court gave judgment in favour of  3rd rank candidate then institute has to give your post to 3rd rank person. 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     19 June 2019

If the Hon'ble Court has given judgement in favour of the 3rd candidate, he will be engaged, provided the organization do not make further appeal and pray for its stay.  (If) In appeal you may also submit an affidavit to hear you as an interested person for being getting affected from the order/s, where you may place your point that B.Tech in Com.Sc. is specifically more relevant as per the eligibility criterion and any equivalent means B.E in Com.Sc. or AMIE in Computer Science.

Further your relief also lies against the organization for dilly dallying your fate and causing you mental harassment.

PRASANTH R S   27 June 2019

this is the order no "O.A.No.16/2019" which i got from chennai administratve tribunal. my brother in law friend who is a lawyer told there is no issue of appointment to the other guy respect to this order no. is there any way to get on what basis they had given appointment to the other guy..the other candidate father is working in the same institution so they will support him only.. please help...

PRASANTH R S   27 June 2019

sorry read chennai administratve tribunal as central administratve tribunal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register