LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tub.blr10   17 June 2019

Need direction in family issues.

I m seeking legal opinion on how to handle below family situation.

I am married 1 year back through christian arranged marriage.Both are working IT engineers. We are seeing lot of mis-understandings/arguments irrespective of any topic we speak.

- She is not listening to any of my words and giving first priority to her Family( She calls them and ask for opinion and not considering my opinion).

- When i am talking to her patiently and explaining, she simply dismiss as its your view.I feel offended. When i tell her sternly or in anger, she is complaining to her parents that i m treating her harshly.

- She will not talk to me for days, even if i tell her little advise.She will not talk to me in the same home and keeps checking her mobile and watching TV not noticing me at all. i feel depressed due to this.

- I told her behaviour to her parents & her relatives.They simply said console words but her mom started fighting arguing with me and started false complaining that we take her jewels,i am harassing/beating her,She will give Dowry etc like that. So, i stopped going to my wife home.

- We are living in Bangalore and our parents living in different town.so, my parents interaction with her is minimal.

- Now, my wife saying since i am not going to her home, She will also not come to my home and not talking with my parents.When i started talking with her, she is adamant and arguing her family is important.

- Now, i am worried about future what if she is not coming at all to my home.( like pregnant time,any family related functions etc).She might use child as a leverage to blackmail/threaten me to come to her home in future.

I am from a middle-class background.my parents were so depressed about this and worrying how to handle this...

Please provide your expert support in handling this matter.

Thank you...

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   18 June 2019

If u r not interested or no hopes of improvement in future no issues then try to take divorce with mutual consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register