Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanu pratap   12 June 2019

161 statement on the basis of affidavits final report is acceptable in the court or not

I was filed fir against my husband and his family under the ipc section 498a 504 506 313 and case in family court of maintenance 125 then police arrested my husband and his mother after that police and their relatives doing requests for compromise so I compromise with my husband and his family after that I went to my sasural after that my husband took signature on affidavits on the basis of affidavits investigating officer redy final reports they didn't take any signatures of my family and my husband family after one month my husband and his family again tortured me then I filed protests in this case my protest was rejected by Cjm I filed revision in d.j court so on this according law is it acceptable in court or not my revision will allow in the court

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 June 2019

You have option to file 125 maintenance case against your husband. Take help of local advocate and find out the affidavit on which signature was taken so that it will be challenged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register