LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Patil   10 June 2019

Complaint against housing society

I am a resident in Pune. Recently one of our society members car is scratched by my daughter. The CCTV photage was shared on the society what's app group and I have to tolerate many unnecessary irritating discussion though the car repair was already compensated by me. Can I complain for voilating the privacy by using my daughers mischieves act photage on CCTV. She is just 9 years old.

Learning

6 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 June 2019

As per me your daughter is kid and you are the wrong doer so it is better to close the chapter.

Pankaj Patil   10 June 2019

Sorry Shirish, but I don't understand how others can get right to share the CCTV photage which includes my family memberwithout my consent publically. Under which right they can do this.

Nikita Parekh   11 June 2019

Dear Querist you can share your email address for further communication

Pankaj Patil   11 June 2019

Dear Nikita,

Find my email address as asked.

patilpankaj1512@gmail.com

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 August 2019

1. CCTV installed in the "Common Spaces" by the Society, would not violate any "privacy rights" whatsoever & whichsoever.  The Law would take the CCTV recordings as a Security measure for the overall security & benefit of the Residents.

2. There CANNOT be any legal action on the members for sharing the CCTV recordings, which is again for the overall security & benefit of the Residents.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

The exposure is for public good to show that some  parcular child is indisciplined enough to damage cars.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register