Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish   08 June 2019

Right To Information

Hi Sir,

I have applied BC Corporation Loans information from the APGVB Branch Manager under the RTI Act- 2005 on May 4th 2019 though the "Registered Post" attached with Indian postal Order (₹10).
Still I didn't receive the information.
Could you please give a suggestion what is the next step I should take.
Regards,
Satish

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 June 2019

If you do not get information within 30 days from the date of application, you can go to I appeallant authorities with the copy of your original application. 

1 Like

(Guest)
Sir its 30 days from.date of receipt of RTI application and not from date of R T I application.
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2019

Whether it is 30 days from date of receipt or date of application, do not take it seriously, as 30 days time from date of receipt + postal transit of 5 days.  You can also seek same information from BC corporation also .  If you fail to receive response or if information is deneid with such exemption under Sec.8, under sub section 1, within 30 days from date of such PIO  response or no response you have to go to first appeal to an officer, superior to Public Information officer.

Read Sec.19 in RTI Act in your mother tongue.  There are just 10 relevant sections in RTI Act and downloading the same comes to one side of A4 Page.  Down load 2h, 5,6,7,10,18, 19, and 20 sections and keep a print of one side A4 in your mother tongue.  Or purchase the book for Rs.60/- or get it free from any local voluntary organization.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register