LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan   07 June 2019

Fake case 354 A by ex girl friend

In relationship with her for 4 yrs 2011-2015, all this time she used to do emotional blackmail asking me to meet her, stay with her, marry her etc.. later she got bored n started cheating(affair) and we broke up and the reason she gave is inter-caste n parents. After broke up we met again in 2016 with her interest, this time again she used me as like before n financial also. Suddenly again she remained calm n stopped responding for no reason n In this time I have gone through all the mental stress, depression, ignored my career and started drinking smoking. In reaction to her cheatings n fake love on me I created a Facebook profile n uploaded our trip pics(all clicked n shared by her) eventhough I deleted it later she n her parents filed case 354 A against me last month may hiding all the facts. I have all the evidences( chats, bookings, money transfer, pics) to prove that how she cheated me in the name of love n marriage but law is always in favour of women in India, now how to come out of these case? Will my visa process n IT Carrer get effected?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     07 June 2019

it is a bailable offence. you cannot leave the country without the permission of the court.

You may approach the High Court to Quash the FIR by filing Criminal Writ Petition, if you have strong evidence to prove your case beyond doubt.

For further clarrification you may call on the below mentioned number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register