Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Developer (DEVELOPER)     04 June 2019

Delay in epf and eps settlement

Hello Team,

Greetings!!!

My wife has an account in EPFO. She has raised the claim of EPF and EPS on 22-04-2019 but she has not get EPF and EPS in her registered account number with the UAN number.

I have read out the citizen charter publish by department that the EPF (Form-19) will settle in 10 days and EPS(Form-10 C) will settle in 10 days but she did not get claim.

She has raised the greivance but no one is responding. According to the same citizen charter the redressal of grievance with in 15 days. But status of UAN portal is still "under process".

She has written the email to all of the authorities related to dept. Head office, Vigiliance office but no one is responding. She try to connect with mobile also but no one pick the call.

She has communicated with her last company but the company is also helpless. Now she is very upset and feeling helpless , there is no hope than how much time the departement will take time to settle EPF and EPS claim. 

There is no responsible person for this situation or delay.

Please help me out what should I have to do next.

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Developer (DEVELOPER)     11 June 2019

Hello Team,

Any update on this? Please help me!!!

Developer (DEVELOPER)     25 June 2019

Hello Team,

I want to hire an advocate who will fight the case against the epfo and help me to get the more compensation in current situqtion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register