Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya srivastava   02 June 2019

Left the Job due to security reasons

Hello
I joined a company one month ago & signed a bond to work 2 years. It is US based Company so i was working on night. But there had no cab facility, a bad incident happened on road when I was waiting for public convince,so towards my safety i left the company after 15 days. but before joining they told me they don't have cab, till 2 months they can not provide.
In this situation only the company can penalize me or do i have the right to answer it.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 June 2019

Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is one of the most prominent concepts in the literature through which organizations have scope for ensuring a development in the status of women in India through women empowerment. Bring your problem to the human resources department in writing and copy send to the local labour commissioner and police commissioner.

priya srivastava   02 June 2019

When the incident happened i told my problem to HR. She said till 2 months we can not provide cab for a single girl, as soon as more girls join will start cab facility so because of my security I denied to work over there. She said ok you will get the salary the days you've worked. Now Owner of company is saying "We don’t have to make salary of Priya when she worked for few days don’t need such people and encourage others. Rather we should penalize these people who break our bond"
If he penalize me, do i have any solution?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 June 2019

Penalization means not paying salary, let that man enjoy the salary.  No employer is having such time and money to file any case against you, when they can not even arrange a cab to a lady.  First, take care of yourself.

1 Like

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     04 July 2019

Night work should be given Cab or vehicle facility from Day 1 for Feamle. You can fight for his cause !!. If bond amount is too big like over 2 lakhs, then it is worth fighting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register