LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhuri   30 May 2019

Disciplinary activity

HELLO SIR, M WORKIN WITH A COOPERATIVE BANK, IN NOV 2016 WE FOUND CASH EXCESS AMOUNT OF 10000RS, WHICH WE DEPOSITED INTO A SUNDRY ACC OF BANK, LATER IT WAS CLAIMED BY A CUSTOMER, WHICH HE WITHDREW FROM ATM. TWO MONTHS BACK ONE OF MY COLLEAGUE WENT FILE A REPORT THAT IT WAS A FAKE TRANSATION AS CUSTOMER ALSO DENIED IN THE INFLUENCE THAT HE NEVER CLAIMED THE MONEY. I WAS SUSPENDED AGAINST EMBEZZLEMENT OF THESE FUNDS. WHAT TO DO NOW AS MY COLLEAGUE HAS DISTORED ALL THE VOUCHERS AND APPLICATION FROM CUSTOMER, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM ACTION THEY CAN TAKE AGAINST ME

Learning

2 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     30 May 2019

Please see your bank service rules. If it is there in your service rules that you cane be dismissed from service, before passing a dismissal order they have to issue a show cause notice, receive your explanation, conduct department enquiry, frame charges and finally dismiss you. They can also lodge a Criminal Complaint as against you before the Poice.

1 Like

madhuri   30 May 2019

is there anyway to save myself....its just a little amount of 10000rs. coz i hav a letter in customers handwriting and signature that  claimed this money..but now in investigation he is denying

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register