Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

construction of house

sir my house is below 100 sq yards in Hyderabad and I want to built my house .and as per Ghmc GO NO PERMISSION REQUIRED FOR LAND BELOW 100 SQ YARDS .WHAT IF I START CONSTRUCTING AND neighbors oppos to it .plz suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     27 May 2019

for electricty and water connection you need muncipal approval plan copy without which you will not get sanction. So its better to obtain permission.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2019

Get exemption certificate from municipality.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2019

Get exemption certificate from municipality.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2019

Make a formal application online and wait for the prescribed period.  If they fail to give permission in the prescribed time of 90/30 days, it is deemed permission.  If you suspect interference from neighbours, do not resort to any construction till you are equipped with all such permission/approvals.  In a home, you have to enjoy mental peace, and you should not invite litigation/quarrels from the day you step into the house.  Thgouh obtaining permission is not mandatory, it helps you in many ways like availing bank loan etc.,

Thakur Khoob Chand Bojwani   01 June 2019

thanku all for their valuable information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register