LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev   25 May 2019

Client not paying the due amount

I am a freelance photographer. worked for a brand. I got their products in my studio for photoshoot. Verbal agreement to return their products only  after payment  of the due amount. we shot and delivered the shoot.  And raised the invoice.
After they got the photographs, they are not paying, and asking me to return the products or they will charge me the retail value of the products if I don't return it in 1 or 2 days.

what should I do?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 May 2019

You can approach to police and file a cheating case

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 May 2019

In absence of a written agreement it will be difficult to prove your claim, under the circumstances it will be prudent to settle the matter mutually.
1 Like

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     25 May 2019

Prior police complaint try to collect some documentary proof or some telephonic conversation 0llrecording that you entered into agreement though verbally and some witness was present at that time who can vouch for you. this wiiestablish your good case of recovery

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     25 May 2019

your issue comes under Law of Torts. you can write letter to them for your payment. If they fail to respond issue legal notice through lawyer. Still if they fail to make your payment file damages suit against them for breach of contract.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register