LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek kumar   21 May 2019

Pay Protection

Sir I am currently employed in an Oil PSU. It has been 4 year of my employment in this organization. At present my Basic pay is Rs. 73250. Now i want to switch my job to DRDO for scientist "B" a group "A" post.I have been selected and applied through proper channel. Now i want to know would i get benifit of "Pay Protection " in my case. The starting basic pay DRDO is offering after 7th Pay revision is Rs.56100. Please guide me so that i can make right decision. I have done my BE in Electronic and communication and kind of work DRDO offer is the motive behind joining it. Regards

Learning

5 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 May 2019

Each organisation has its own rules and you join comparing the pay etc. Decision is yours. Present pay and seniority may not be protected. Atleast, I will say I want come across such rule any where. But for Ex Servicemen who completed the minimum service, have some semblance of service protection but not pay.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 May 2019

Each organization has its own rules and you join comparing the pay etc. The decision is yours. Present pay and seniority may not be protected. At least, I will say I have not come across such a rule where previous job pay is protected.

But for Ex-Servicemen who completed the minimum service, there is some semblance of service protection but not pay.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 May 2019

You can directly file RTI Application and seek information from DRDO itself if you can not visit their office personally to discuss the issue.

Information solicited:

1. The applicant was selected as......................vide ref No.....................dt.....................  Now his basic pay with present employer.......................Corporation Ltd., in ....The grade was Rs...................  Please inform the likely basic if the applicant takes up this job in DRDO as.......................of................grade.  (protection of pay)

Abhishek kumar   23 May 2019

Thank you G.L.N Prasad sir for your idea. I have filed an RTI as per your format. Hope some positive information will come. Thanks

panatula sasidhar   06 July 2022

Hi Abhishek Kumar!! What happened after filing RTI to DRDO for payprotection?? Did they accepted for payprotection? Did you joined DRDO??

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register